Yes, this! Every one of my miscarriages was a NT/NP pregnancy (minus the one that I WAS on the pill and I swear taking it correctly, no antibiotics, whatever...) and the converse holds true as well - even an unplanned/undesired pregnancy that goes nowhere can be grieved (if one is smart enough to give one's self permission to do so, which is the part I consistently fucked up so badly). Your colleague...high five! And to you for hearing that warmth and remembering it, next time and onward. <3
Yes, this! Every one of my miscarriages was a NT/NP pregnancy (minus the one that I WAS on the pill and I swear taking it correctly, no antibiotics, whatever...) and the converse holds true as well - even an unplanned/undesired pregnancy that goes nowhere can be grieved (if one is smart enough to give one's self permission to do so, which is the part I consistently fucked up so badly). Your colleague...high five! And to you for hearing that warmth and remembering it, next time and onward. <3
ReplyDeleteThat phrase is absolutely perfect.
ReplyDelete