Monday, February 1, 2016

I got nothin'

[redacted]

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Still reading. Takes less energy than my own sporadic blogging... Also just enjoy your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am totally not theoretical, so far as I can tell...which, not sure how much I trust my own senses anymore...I probably ought to try writing about that. So glad you got a lovely compliment like that - I was definitely excited to see this pop up in my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still here, hoping you keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'm theoretical. But who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Feedly, I'm here when you are! And I hope you will continue to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a little happy dance when I saw new posts from you in my reader. Hooray! You're back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Years ago I was contemplating fellowship and you were kind enough to offer some advice. This April I take my oral boards. So nice to see you are still here to share your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never commented before, but I've so enjoyed your blog and I'm thrilled that you're back! Would love to read more.
    -3rd yr med student

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very real person here. I am having the same issue re. reason #2 - both with work and at home and struggling to write. Also, although I don't have a new baby I do have three young children and they really don't seem to be getting easier as they get older - different, but not easier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you're back in the saddle. Real people missed you--the internets is lonelier without you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers