Monday, February 3, 2014

[redacted]

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you. This is why my salary goes almost entirely to a nanny who is paid to be around even when the littlest is in pre-school as I can't bear the logistical and emotional stress any other way and we don't even have snow issues either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow days w/ kids are just so hard, and I say that as someone w/ older kids and a job where I can get work done at home (sometimes). It may be a nonstarter depending on the layout of your home, but if you have a spare room, you should think about an au pair. We've been doing it for 7 months now, and the flexibility is tremendous. You give up in other ways (privacy, mainly), but it's much of the flexibility of a nanny at a far lower price.

    ReplyDelete

Followers