Dear ABOG;
Although I specifically set aside time this week to study for the upcoming MFM Oral boards, I hope you will accept, in lieu of passing that exam, this monograph entitled: "Care of the Sick Toddler(s) and Kindergartener: A Case of Cognitive Decline". Although not randomized, and an unethical experiment performed without IRB approval, I believe this study represents an important public health finding this winter, relevant to many parents of child-bearing age. It may even represent a delayed (2-5 years) form of postpartum depression. Of course, more research is needed; sadly, I seem to be deeply involved in advancing the field.
Feverishly yours,
Me
Oof. Would you like me to call the IRB and see if they can remediate, given the unethical nature of the research that your children are conducting? Perhaps they can send help!
ReplyDeleteHope all of you are better soon.
Hoping everyone (and especially you) feel better soon, and you can get back to your studying!
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry you are feeling so poorly, but this was delightful.
ReplyDelete